Peavey 6505+ 112 60W 1x12" Tube Combo Guitar Amp BlackProduct #582106 Peavey 582106 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A Peavey combo that carries on the tone legacy of the famed 5150.
The Peavey 6505+ 112 is the combo version of the acclaimed 6505+ amplifier. This portable powerhouse features five 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 - 6L6GC power amp tubes, with presence and resonance controls and 3-band EQ for taming their notorious tone. It also includes 3-spring Accutronix reverb and the Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI), which delivers the sound of a miked guitar cabinet in live performance and studio recording applications.
The 6505 Series of guitar amplifiers celebrates of Peavey's first 40 years, 1965 to 2005. The 6505 amp is also the relaunch of the 5150 Series, the immensely popular amplifiers Peavey designed with Edward Van Halen.
- 60 watts (RMS)
- 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- 5 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 - 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm channel select
- Effects loop
- Separate 3-band EQ on each channel
- Separate Resonance and Presence controls for each channel
- Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, footswitchable Crunch boost
- Lead channel: pre-/post-gain controls
- Genuine Accutronics 3-spring reverb
- Integrated MSDI microphone-simulated XLR direct interface
- One 12" Sheffield speaker
- Top handle
Get the tone you've always wanted in a portable size.