Delivers 120W of power and 3 voices for all-tube tonal control.
The Peavey 3120 high-gain guitar amplifier head is a versatile 3-channel amp with 120 watts of power and a trio of distinct voices capable of producing guitar tones from crisp and clean to total high-gain saturation.
The Peavey 3120 gives rock guitar players a triple-threat tone onslaught with generous amounts of gain, 120 watts of power, and 3 fully independent channels of all-tube, tone-shaping satisfaction. The Lead and Rhythm channels feature gain and volume controls and an active 3-band EQ, while the Clean channel offers nicely rounded tones crafted by a passive 3-band EQ and volume control. A global master volume governs the amount of power delivered by its 4 EL34 or 6L6GC power-amp tubes, while the Gain controls on the Lead and Rhythm channels adjust the amount of 12AX7 gain saturation.
The 3120 rear panel hosts a unique Peavey custom tone control feature, a 3-setting damping switch that alters speaker resonance to create tight, medium, and loose tones-from a precise punch for rhythmic attack to a full, widely resonant sound. Also on the amp head's rear panel is a footswitchable effects loop with dedicated Send and Return controls and a Line Out with Level control.
- 120 watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms (switchable)
- Four EL34 and 4 x 12AX7 tubes
- Power amp switchable to use EL34 or 6L6GC tubes
- Three footswitchable channels
- Clean channel features volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Rhythm channel features gain, volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Lead channel features gain, volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Master volume control
- Damping switch for tight, medium or loose response
- Footswitchable effects loop with send and return controls
- Line Out with level control
Put this versatile amp head to work and find that perfect tone—add the 3120 to the cart now.