Orange Amplifiers Thunderverb 50 Series TH50HTC 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head BlackProduct #424067 Orange Amplifiers 424067 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Bring out a storm of guitar tone with the Thunderverb.
The 50W Orange Thunderverb 50 twin channel tube amp head offers class A/B performance with a foot-switchable attenuator, tube FX loop, and tube-driven reverb. The Tunderverb 50 tube amp head sports 2 clean/crunch/lead channels each with 3 gain stages. Channel A has the same 3-band EQ as the lead channel used on the Orange Rockerverb amps. Channel B has a shape control that scoops the mids and increases the bass and treble when turned up.
The Orange Thunderverb 50 amp head's footswitchable attenuator is great for those really loud lead breaks.
If you like the sound of the Thunderverb 200, but prefer the convenience of a smaller cranked 50W power amp, then the Orange Thunderverb 50 tube amp is for you.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Channel A controls: gain, shape, volume
- Channel B controls: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume.
- Attenuator control: foot-switchable for both channels.
- Reverb control: foot-switchable for both channels.
- Foot-switchable attenuator
- Output: 50W RMS, 16ohms
- Tubes: 2 X EL34, 4 x ECC83/12AX7 2 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker impedance: 1 x 16ohm, 2 x 8ohm
- Dimensions: 21-3/4"W x 10"H x 11"D