Restock Orange Amplifiers Thunderverb 200 Series TH200HTC 200W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hefty 200W of power, twin channel Class A/B amp head with FX loop, extended tonal range, and reverb.
The all-tube Orange Amplifiers Thunderverb TH200HTC amp head offers channel switching with a footswitchable attenuator, a tube FX loop, tube-driven reverb, and a thundering 200W of power. The Orange TH200HTC amp is armed with 2 clean/crunch/lead channels each with 3 gain stages. Channel A has the same 3-band EQ as the lead channel on the Orange Rockerverb series amps. Channel B offers a shape control that scoops the mids and increases the bass and treble when turned up.
The Orange Thunderverb head's footswitchable attenuator is great for those really loud lead breaks. Nothing can match the TH200HTC amp's bone crushing, bottom-end punch that makes this a big-stage tone machine. Even when used quietly, you know that with the Thunderverb amp you're commanding serious power. The Orange amp head's full 3" Dual Snake 8 transformer ensures that the bottom end is kept fast and tight and the upper mids and top end stay sweet and musical at any volume. Thanks to its extended tonal range you can even use the revolutionary TH200HTC Orange Thunderverb amplifier as a bass head.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Output: 200W (RMS)
- Channel A controls: gain, shape, volume
- Channel B controls: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume
- Attenuator control: foot-switchable for both channels.
- Reverb control: Foot-switchable for both channels.
Thunderverb 200 Series TH200HTC 200W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Tubes: preamp - 4 x ECC83; output 4 x 6550/KT88; reverb and FX loop: 2 x ECC81
- Speaker impedance: 2 x 4ohms, 2 x 8ohms (200W) or 2 x 8ohms, 2 x 16ohms, 2 x 16ohms (100W)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 21-3/4"W x 10"H x 11"D
- Weight: 66-1/4lb.