Orange Amplifiers Dual Dark 50W High-Gain Guitar Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Amazing Orange tone with enough gain for any need.
The all-new Orange Dual Dark Series is a range of high-end dual channel amps. Put simply, these amps showcase Orange Amplification at their most innovative. The new amps build on the brand's reputation for creating the ultimate British guitar tone. Bringing a new dimension of sound that delivers potent combinations of tone.
The 50W Dual Dark features footswitchable attenuators and Orange's signature low-impedance effects-loop design. The Dual Dark 50 has an output that can be switched to 50W or 25W. It comes standard EL34s fitted, but other tetrode valves can be used when biased correctly by a technician.
The models have a completely new voicing for Channel A, different from anything else in the Orange Amp range, yet still true to their heritage. Channel B is has the voicing of the Dark Terror tone. Both channels can go from clean through to crunch at lower gain levels and offer four stages of gain.
The Dual Dark amps have been built with state-of-the-art components backed by Orange's ever-evolving design, and deliver the biggest amount of gain available in the history of the company.
- Power: 50W
- Two channels
- Controls: Attenuator; volume, treble, middle, bass, gain (Channel A); volume, shape, gain (Channel B)
- Tubes: five ECC83/12AX7 (pre-amp); one ECC81/12AT7 (FX loop); two EL34/6CA7 (power amp)
- Speaker out: 1x16Î, 1x8Î, 2x16Î (with each 16Î cab plugged into the 8Î out)
- FX loop
- Footswitchable channels and attenuator
- Dimensions: 10.6" x 21.7" x 11"
- Weight: 46.3 lbs.
- Made in England
Go Dark and get loud. Order today!