Open Box (Blemished) Orange Amplifiers Dual Dark 100W High-Gain Guitar Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The biggest, darkest Orange of them all.
The all-new Orange Dual Dark Series is a range of high-end dual channel amps. Put simply, these amps showcase Orange Amplification at their most innovative. The new amps build on the brand's reputation for creating the ultimate British guitar tone. Bringing a new dimension of sound that delivers potent combinations of tone.
The 100W Dual Dark features footswitchable attenuators and Orange's signature low-impedance effects-loop design. And, for added versatility, output on the Dual Dark 100 can be switched to 100, 70, 50 or 30W. It comes standard EL34s fitted, but other tetrode valves can be used when biased correctly by a technician.
The models have a completely new voicing for Channel A, different to anything else in the Orange Amp range yet still true to their heritage. Channel B is has the voicing of the Dark Terror tone. Both channels can go from clean through to crunch at lower gain levels and offer four stages of gain.
The Dual Dark amps have been built with state-of-the-art components backed by Orange's ever-evolving design, and deliver the biggest amount of gain available in the history of the company.
- Power: 100W
- Two channels
- Controls: Attenuator; volume, treble, middle, bass, gain (Channel A); volume, shape, gain (Channel B)
- Tubes: five ECC83/12AX7 (pre-amp); one ECC81/12AT7 (FX loop); two EL34/6CA7 (power amp)
- Speaker out: 1x16Î, 1x8Î, 2x16Î (with each 16Î cab plugged into the 8Î out)
- FX loop
- Footswitchable channels and attenuator
- Dimensions: 10.6" x 21.7" x 11"
- Weight: 52 lbs.
It doesn't get any darker than this. Order today!