On-Stage Stands GPB3000 Pedal Board with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Holds 10 standard-size foot pedals and comes with it's own convenient gig bag for easy transport.
Designed to cut set up/tear down to a fraction of the usual time, the GPB3000 lets users pre-wire their FX chains, making it the perfect choice for busy guitarists. At 18.7" x 9", the angled pedal board has room enough for up to 10 standard-size foot pedals or even more if using minis. Its lightweight aluminum construction makes it easy to carry, yet it stands up to the most energetic performances. Strategic cutouts provide a versatile cable management system to organize and hide power cables, while the included adhesive hook & loop strips mean pedals can be arranged as desired.
The GPB3000 includes a high-quality gig-ready bag. Custom fit for easy in/out, the padded bag protects pedals and settings during transport. An interior mesh pocket provides storage for cables, batteries, and other accessories. Transport is easy thanks to a removable shoulder strap and padded carry handle. Non-skid rubber pads on bottom of the bag round out its protective features.
- Room for 10 standard-size foot pedals
- Angled for comfortable access with feet
- Cutouts for power distribution and cable management
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 18.7 x 9 surface
- Adhesive hook & loop strips included for custom organization
- Includes custom gig bag with shoulder strap, interior pocket, and non-skid rubber feet
Ideal for the gigging guitarist. Order today!