MXR MC404 CAE Dual Inductor Wah Guitar Effects Pedal BlackProduct #582116 MXR 582116 HBAK Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This wah cries with versatility.
Bob Bradshaw of Custom Audio Electronics designed the MXR MC-404 CAE Dual Inductor Wah Pedal with the Cry Baby design team to create a highly versatile wah-wah with top-grade components. The MC404 CAE Wah features dual Fasel inductors with 2 distinct voices (high-end emphasis or low-to-mid resonance), and a built-in MXR MC-401 Boost/LineDriver that adds even more flexibility.
Choose between inductors and turn the boost on or off with the side-mounted kickswitches. Bright LEDs on each side of the wah indicate operation status. The MC404 CAE Wah boasts true hardwire bypass, a long-life CTS potentiometer, and internal pots for the Q control—which varies the intensity of the wah effect—and gain adjustments. You get the high performance and quality that you expect from Dunlop, the world leader in wah-wah technology.
Bob Bradshaw has been one of the world's foremost designers of custom guitar pedalboards and effects systems for many of rock's most influential guitarists for 3 decades. And for just as long, MXR and Cry Baby have been synonymous with the effects pedal innovations that have shaped the tone of modern electric guitar playing. So it was only natural for them all to join forces to create a dynamic line of pedals offering the ultimate in tone, functionality and road-worthy dependability. Since 1980, CAE's groundbreaking pedal designs were made in limited quantities only for a select clientele of world-class guitarists. But now these very same devices and circuits are available to all.
- Select between a Yellow or Red Fasel Inductor for two distinct tones
- Features a custom designed CTS extended life low noise potentiometer
- User selectable gain output stage with kick switch and LED indicator
- Designed with low noise class 'A' operational amplifiers
- Bright LEDs indicate effect status, inductor mode, and boost on or off mode
- True bypass
MC404 CAE Dual Inductor Wah Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- HF mode (Yellow Inductor)
- Low pass: 400Hz
- High pass: 1.9KHz - 2.2KHz
- LF mode (Red Inductor)
- Low pass: 255Hz - 355Hz
- High pass: 1.3KHz -1.5KHz
- Input impedance (wah active): 1mOhm
- Output impedance: <10 kOhms
- Maximum input level (boost off): -6dBm at filter's center frequency
- Maximum output level: +8dBm
- Maximum gain (toe down): +16dB
- Maximum gain (heel down): +16dB
- S/N (heel down): >85.5 dBV
- S/N (toe down): >82 dBV
- Bypass configuration: true bypass
- Power requirements: <6.3mA @ 9V DC