MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe Effects Pedal Blue SparkleProduct #582114 MXR 582114 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Dual-voiced with organic analog tone, true bypass, and tons of shaping.
The MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe is a dual-voice octave pedal using MXR's 18-volt Constant Headroom Technology (CHT) to provide studio-performance headroom and superior tracking. Use the Dry knob to mix your direct bass signal with the octave effect, or hit the Mid+ switch to add up to +14dB of internally adjustable low-mid punch (400Hz) or midrange pop (850Hz). Bass players love the 2 separately processed and individually voiced octave controls—Growl (for throaty, midrange octave-below tone) and Girth (for deep and smooth octave below). The Bass Octave Deluxe boasts a durable, lightweight aluminum casting and has the same high-quality jacks and switches that make MXR pedals the road-ready standard on pedal-boards around the world.
Constant Headroom Technology
The MXR CHT circuit produces 18-volts of headroom from a single 9-volt battery or external power source. CHT utilizes voltage step-up techniques, which supplies constant 18-volt headroom regardless of source voltage. For example, CHT will produce 18-volt headroom from a used battery down to 4.5-volts and voltages up to 30-volts. CHT also protects against incorrect reverse polarity and AC voltages.
Since the early 1970s
Bass players world-wide rely on MXR pedals to overdrive, funkify, EQ, and compress their bass sound. MXR's commitment to bass players has been solidified by the development of the MXR Bass Innovations division—devoted to developing cutting-edge tools for bassists on stage and in the studio. MXR Bass Innovations products are found on the pedalboards of artists like as Robert Trujillo (Metallica), Leland Sklar (L.A. Studio Veteran), Juan Alderete (Mars Volta), Michael Rhodes (Nashville Studio Ace), and Marcus Miller.
- Constant headroom Technology (CHT) for exceptional headroom and tracking
- True bypass
- Organic analog tone
- Two independent octave voices
- Mid+ switch adds a midrange boost at user selected frequency
- Lightweight and durable aluminum housing
Low-end performance from the studio to the stage
M288 Bass Octave Deluxe Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 1 mOhm (Effect On)
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Signal to noise: > 94dBV 'A' weighted (Vref 1V RMS)
- Output Impedance: < 600Ohms
- Octave Frequency Bandpass: 8Hz - 46Hz, -3dB
- Trigger Threshold: -70dBV @ 100Hz
- Dry Output Control: +2.5dB (MID+ out)
- Dry Output Response: 20Hz to 20 kHz, +0/-1dB, -3dB @10Hz
- MID+ Switch: Dry Signal Midrange Boost
- 400Hz or 850Hz, Internally Selectable
- +4dB to +14dB, Internally Adjustable
- Girth Control: +1dB @ 100Hz
- Growl Control: +6dB @ 100Hz
- Current Draw: 14mA
- Power Requirement: 9V DC adapter with 5.5mm x 2.1mm positive barrel &
- negative center or standard 9V battery