MXR M148 Micro Chorus Guitar Effects PedalProduct #423646 MXR 423646 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Go from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation with a twist of the rate control knob.
With its simple operation and stellar analog tone, the MXR Micro Chorus guitar pedal joins the ranks of MXR Classics such as the Phase 90, Dyna Comp and Micro Amp. This '80s reissue delivers a stunning range of rich chorus textures from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation with a twist of the Rate control. The MXR Micro Chorus pedal is designed with old-school bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone and features true bypass for pure guitar tone when the guitar effects pedal is off. Its roadworthy hardware and components are housed in a space saving Phase 90-sized box.
The MXR Micro Chorus pedal can be powered by one 9V battery (accessed by removing the effect pedal's bottom plate), a Dunlop DC810DC brick, or MC403 Power system (sold separately).
- All-analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone
- True bypass with LED
It's a basic must-have effect. Order today.
M148 Micro Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 1 mOhm
- Output impedance: 1 kOhm
- Max input level @ 500Hz: -5dBV
- Max output level: +5dBV
- Max output level: +8dBV
- Rate control Min/Max: 0.25Hz/7.5Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: >89dBV*
- Delay time min/max: 3.9ms/5.4ms
- Frequency response
- Delayed signal: 20Hz to 4.5kHz
- Dry signal: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Current draw: <5mA
- Power supply: DC 9 volt
- Bypass: true hardware
- Housing dimensions: 4-3/4"D x 2-3/4"W x 1-1/3"H
- Housing material: zinc
- Weight: 14 oz.
- 0 dBV=1VRMS
- *A-weighted, measurements taken with rate control full counterclockwise