- Buy New
Head-spinning, 3D organ sound.
The Motion Sound PRO-3X amplifier lets you add a real rotary horn to your existing keyboard amplification and hear the rich 3-dimensional sound that only a real rotary horn can provide. Motion Sound's rotary horn, 800 Hz crossover, and excellent low rotor simulator provide the dual rotor sound that gives you the classic organ sound defined by David Gilmour on Dark Side of the Moon, Badge by Cream, and No Matter What by Bad Finger, to name just a few!
The rotary horn amp's proprietary class A, AB, B variable mode FET pre-amp provides crystal clear sound and an adjustable palette of rich overdrive harmonics. The improved adjustable mono low rotor simulator sports high and low frequency band controls. Send horn microphone and low rotor mixer to 1/4" output for PA use or support amplification.
- Proprietary class A, AB, B variable mode FET pre-amp
- Removable cord LED control footswitch
- Treble and Middle EQ
- Improved adjustable mono low rotor simulator with high and low frequency band controls
- Low rotor LED speed indicator
- 1/4" low simulator output
- Built in microphone on horn
- Horn microphone and low rotor mixer to 1/4" output for PA use or support amplification
- Black V horn with semi diffuser
Set your creativity spinning! Call or click today to order.
- 6.5"H 20"W 16.5"D 27lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Motion Sound PRO-3X:
I have a professionally chopped hammond M3 and had been searching for a Leslie for a while, but I wanted something portable. I tried a digital simulation, but could never get the sound I was looking for. The Pro3x nails it. At my last gig people thought we had a real Leslie 122. Pared up with a Roland KC50 it sounds great. If you are looking for a good souding portable Leslie this blows any simulation away.