Morley Volume Plus Pedal
Volume & Expression Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Gives you 2 kinds of volume adjustment.
The Morley Volume Plus was developed from many user requests for a switchable Minimum Volume control. Minimum Volume control allows users to use the volume guitar pedals for either a Lead/Rhythm pedal or a standard Volume control pedal. Electro-Optical Volume footpedal is consistent and studio quiet (no pots to wear out). AUDIO taper allows smooth volume control or violin type swells. Minimum Volume knob is used for a smooth transition between rhythm and lead volumes. Works with Guitar, Bass, Keys or any other instrument you need to control volume on.
Some found it inconvenient to have to turn down the Min Vol knob and then have to reset it when using either function. Now, the Minimum Volume feature is foot switchable so it can easily be used as Lead/Rhythm pedal or Volume pedal.
- Switchable Minimum Volume control
- AUDIO taper allows smooth volume control or violin type swells
- LED indication, easy access battery compartment.
Volume Plus Pedal Specifications:
- POWER: 9V Battery or Morley 9VDC 300 mA regulated adapter (center pin is negative)
- CURRENT DRAW: 2.5 mA @ 9 VDC
- CONTROLS: Switchable Minimum Volume
- TAPER: Audio
- WEIGHT: 3.3 lb./ 1.51 kg
- INDICATOR: Power LED on
- Dimensions: 9.13"(L) x 5.88"(W) x 2.75"(H)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
Comments about Morley Volume Plus Pedal:
great volume pedal. its call a volume pedal plus cause its has a volume knob on the unit to give it volume when you have the volume pedal down to create a swell. I would have been just as happy with out a volume knob on the unit and it would have been cheaper but its does not interfere with the performance of the unit.Still a great product.