Morley Volume Plus Pedal
Volume & Expression Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Gives you 2 kinds of volume adjustment.
The Morley Volume Plus was developed from many user requests for a switchable Minimum Volume control. Minimum Volume control allows users to use the volume guitar pedals for either a Lead/Rhythm pedal or a standard Volume control pedal. Electro-Optical Volume footpedal is consistent and studio quiet (no pots to wear out). AUDIO taper allows smooth volume control or violin type swells. Minimum Volume knob is used for a smooth transition between rhythm and lead volumes. Works with Guitar, Bass, Keys or any other instrument you need to control volume on.
Some found it inconvenient to have to turn down the Min Vol knob and then have to reset it when using either function. Now, the Minimum Volume feature is foot switchable so it can easily be used as Lead/Rhythm pedal or Volume pedal.
- Switchable Minimum Volume control
- AUDIO taper allows smooth volume control or violin type swells
- LED indication, easy access battery compartment.
Order today and make your onstage performance easier.
Volume Plus Pedal Specifications:
- POWER: 9V Battery or Morley 9VDC 300 mA regulated adapter (center pin is negative)
- CURRENT DRAW: 2.5 mA @ 9 VDC
- CONTROLS: Switchable Minimum Volume
- TAPER: Audio
- WEIGHT: 3.3 lb./ 1.51 kg
- INDICATOR: Power LED on
- Dimensions: 9.13"(L) x 5.88"(W) x 2.75"(H)