Morley George Lynch Tripler Pedal
Router & Signal Path Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-quality device that lets you use up to 3 amps at once.
The Morley George Lynch Tripler Pedal lets you route one guitar to up to three amps. A lot of players, including George Lynch, want to be able to hook up 3 amps and switch each independently or in any combination. Morley has designed the Tripler to do this, and at George's request, added a boost knob that increases the signal strength of the entire Tripler output to compensate for lost volume when using all 3 channels simultaneously. The Morley Tripler is housed in a cold rolled steel case for years of use and abuse. Comes with LED indication for each channel and runs on one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. Morley gives you a 2-year warranty with the George Lynch Tripler.
- Links up to 3 amps and switches independently or combines them in any way
- Boost knob compensates for volume loss when 3 channels are used simultaneously
- Housed in cold rolled steel case
- LED indication for each channels
- Runs of 9V battery or optional Morley adapter
Increase you potential for sound and impact. Order today.