Moog Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter
Wah & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A direct descendant of the original Moog synths!
The Moog Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter contains 2 complete modular functions: a voltage-controlled lowpass filter and an envelope follower. Use with any instrument- or line-level signal, and the MF-101 is ready to be tweaked for classic Moog filter guitar effects.
- Cutoff rotary control
- Resonance rotary control
- Envelope Amount rotary control
- Mix rotary control
- Drive rotary control
- Smooth-fast rocker switch
- 2-pole/4-pole rocker switch
- 3-color LED to set Drive control
- On/Bypass switch
- 1/4" audio out jack
- 1/4" audio in jack accepts any instrument- or line-level signal
- Cutoff, Resonance, Amount, and Mix 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP-1 or equivalent expression pedals
- Envelope out jack delivers the envelope control voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices
Classic effects, uncontaminated by the digital world. Call or click to order today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter:
I use this pedal with a Fender Rhodes mostly. It gives it more gain (drive) and adds some grit. The Cutoff knob is what it's all about, but the resonance filter can give you some new sounds that you can incorporate if you experiment. Works great with bass guiatr. if you want full effect on a guitar instrument, get the pedal accessory that will work the cutoff knob hands free.