Moog Moogerfooger Low Pass FilterProduct #158330 Moog 158330 HBAK Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A direct descendant of the original Moog synths!
The Moog Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter contains 2 complete modular functions: a voltage-controlled lowpass filter and an envelope follower. Use with any instrument- or line-level signal, and the MF-101 is ready to be tweaked for classic Moog filter guitar effects.
- Cutoff rotary control
- Resonance rotary control
- Envelope Amount rotary control
- Mix rotary control
- Drive rotary control
- Smooth-fast rocker switch
- 2-pole/4-pole rocker switch
- 3-color LED to set Drive control
- On/Bypass switch
- 1/4" audio out jack
- 1/4" audio in jack accepts any instrument- or line-level signal
- Cutoff, Resonance, Amount, and Mix 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP-1 or equivalent expression pedals
- Envelope out jack delivers the envelope control voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices
Classic effects, uncontaminated by the digital world. Call or click to order today!
Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter Specifications:
- +9V POWER INPUT: Jack that accepts standard 9 volt power adaptors (power adaptor included).
- 2-POLE 4-POLE: Rocker switch, which chooses between 2-pole (bright) and 4-pole (deep) filter frequency response.
- AUDIO IN: 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm.
- AUDIO OUT: 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level.
- BYPASS: Two-color LED that tells whether the filter is on or bypassed.
- CUTOFF: Rotary control, which varies the filter's cutoff frequency over an eight-octave range.
- CUTOFF, RESONANCE, AMOUNT, MIX: All of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
- DRIVE: Rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input.
- ENV: LED that indicates the strength of the envelope voltage.
- ENVELOPE AMOUNT: Rotary control, which adjusts the amount that the input signal's envelope sweeps the filter cutoff frequency.
- ENVELOPE OUT: Delivers the Envelope Control voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices.
- LEVEL: Three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
- MIX: Rotary control, which crossfades continuously from unfiltered to filtered audio.
- ON/BYPASS: Rugged, smooth-acting 'stomp switch.'
- RESONANCE: Rotary control, which varies the shape of the filter's response, from pure lowpass to actual oscillation.
- SMOOTH-FAST: Rocker switch, which chooses between smooth and fast envelope follower response.
- Type: Envelope Filter