Moog Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter
Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A direct descendant of the original Moog synths!
The Moog Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter contains 2 complete modular functions: a voltage-controlled lowpass filter and an envelope follower. Use with any instrument- or line-level signal, and the MF-101 is ready to be tweaked for classic Moog filter guitar effects.
- Cutoff rotary control
- Resonance rotary control
- Envelope Amount rotary control
- Mix rotary control
- Drive rotary control
- Smooth-fast rocker switch
- 2-pole/4-pole rocker switch
- 3-color LED to set Drive control
- On/Bypass switch
- 1/4" audio out jack
- 1/4" audio in jack accepts any instrument- or line-level signal
- Cutoff, Resonance, Amount, and Mix 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP-1 or equivalent expression pedals
- Envelope out jack delivers the envelope control voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices
Classic effects, uncontaminated by the digital world. Call or click to order today!
Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter Specifications:
- +9V POWER INPUT: Jack that accepts standard 9 volt power adaptors (power adaptor included).
- 2-POLE 4-POLE: Rocker switch, which chooses between 2-pole (bright) and 4-pole (deep) filter frequency response.
- AUDIO IN: 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm.
- AUDIO OUT: 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level.
- BYPASS: Two-color LED that tells whether the filter is on or bypassed.
- CUTOFF: Rotary control, which varies the filter's cutoff frequency over an eight-octave range.
- CUTOFF, RESONANCE, AMOUNT, MIX: All of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
- DRIVE: Rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input.
- ENV: LED that indicates the strength of the envelope voltage.
- ENVELOPE AMOUNT: Rotary control, which adjusts the amount that the input signal's envelope sweeps the filter cutoff frequency.
- ENVELOPE OUT: Delivers the Envelope Control voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices.
- LEVEL: Three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
- MIX: Rotary control, which crossfades continuously from unfiltered to filtered audio.
- ON/BYPASS: Rugged, smooth-acting 'stomp switch.'
- RESONANCE: Rotary control, which varies the shape of the filter's response, from pure lowpass to actual oscillation.
- SMOOTH-FAST: Rocker switch, which chooses between smooth and fast envelope follower response.
- Type: Envelope Filter
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter:
I use this pedal with a Fender Rhodes mostly. It gives it more gain (drive) and adds some grit. The Cutoff knob is what it's all about, but the resonance filter can give you some new sounds that you can incorporate if you experiment. Works great with bass guiatr. if you want full effect on a guitar instrument, get the pedal accessory that will work the cutoff knob hands free.