Mooer Woodverb Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
WoodVerb is a must have for the acoustic guitar players' tone arsenal.
WoodVerb is a digital reverb pedal specifically designed for acoustic guitar players, its goal is to provide the users with the most direct experience of using the reverb effect. Do not get fooled by its Mini and mild outlook, WoodVerb provides three high quality and professional reverb modes as well as a wide variety of adjustment options.
Let's forget about those Room, Hall reverb that always follow the same pattern. WoodVerb provides you with three modes.
Reverb: Splendid plate reverb which gives you an experience from the smallest room to the largest space
Mod: Adds modulation effect to the reverb and creates a psychedelic effect
Filter: Adds a sweeping filter sound to the reverb and makes it feel like a swirling wind
Of course you do not need to worry that your acoustic guitar will sound like an electric guitar—the special circuit design can keep the original acoustic sound intact and pure while achieving a fabulous reverb effect. WoodVerb will be a must in those acoustic guitar players' tone arsenal.
- Three reverb modes: Reverb, Mod and Filter
- MIX, DECAY and TONE knobs provide a wide range of tone adjustment
- Screen printed exterior with exquisite wood carving
- Space saving, mini design
- True Bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 130 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5 mm (D) × 42 mm (W) × 52 mm (H)
- Weight: 145g
Call or click to order today!