Mooer Thunderball Micro Fuzz & Distortion Bass Guitar Effects Pedal
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Versatile bass distortion.
Mooer's Thunderball pedal features two working modes: Fuzz and Dist. Fuzz mode provides a classic fuzz tone, perfect for bass. Dist mode is an old style overload sound blended with the original signal. The Thunderball is designed to accommodate bass frequencies and add distortion, fuzz filtering without degrading the fundamental tone and signal. A full metal shell ensures good service for many years and a true bypass protects the integrity of the original signal when the effect is not being engaged.
- Great sound
- Rugged build quality
Thunderball Micro Fuzz & Distortion Bass Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 2.2M Ohms )
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 2.2k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb