Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Effects Pedal
Harmonizer & Octave Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A simple compact pitch shift that creates rich harmonies with ease.
The Mooer Pitch Box is an excellent example of a great sounding pitch shifter that's straight forward and fits on any pedlaboard. It will allow you to create great harmonies and take your tone to a new place with 3 different modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift and Detune. Its full metal casing makes it durable and road ready, and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
Order yours today!
Pitch Box Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Effects Modes: 3 (Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune)
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb