Mooer Noise Killer Micro Noise Reduction Guitar Effects Pedal
Noise Gate Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Essential pedal for guitarists with pedals.
This pedal is ideal for a player who uses a lot of processing, or for single coil players. It resides nicely at the back end of your signal path, quelling the noise of a row of pedals or a noisy pickup. The Mooer Noise Killer provides two working modes: Hard and Soft.
Hard: Provides a sudden and dramatic noise reduction.
Soft: Provides a gradual of noise reduction.
This pedal features a full metal shell, silent switching, true bypass and an included DC 9V Adapter power supply.
Eliminate unwanted noise in your signal path. Order today.
Noise Killer Micro Noise Reduction Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Effects Modes: 2 (Hard/Soft)
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M )
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb