Mooer LoFi Machine Sample Reducing Effects Pedal
Harmonizer & Octave Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact pedal perfect for getting new sounds you've never heard before.
The Mooer LoFi Machine Sample Reducing effects pedal offers a wide range of sampling rate/depth reducing effects that bring to mind a sweet 60s jangle tone to a 8 bit video game and everything in between. With three modes it can used for guitar, bass or synth so no matter what instrument you plug in you'll get awesome sounds and effects. Its full metal casing makes it durable and road ready and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- Wide range sampling rate/depth reducing effects
- 3 Modes for use with guitar, bass or synth
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
- True bypass
Order yours today!
LoFi Machine Sample Reducing Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Sampling Rate Range: 31250Hz~60Hz
- Sampling Depth Range: 16Bit~5Bit
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb.