Mooer Graphic G Guitar Equalizer Effects PedalProduct #J00245 Mooer J00245 HBAC Equalization & Tone Shaping Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A graphic equalizer with 5-band EQ that will fit on any pedalboard.
The Mooer Graphic G Guitar Equalizer is the smallest guitar equalizer pedal in the world which makes it extremely handy for players with full pedalboards. It's 5-band graphic EQ with master level control lets you dial in your sound exactly how you want. It also features an ±18dB adjustable gain range per band. It's full metal casing makes it durable and road ready and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- Smallest guitar graphic equalizer pedal in the world
- 5-Band Graphic EQ with master level control
- ±18dB adjustable gain range per band
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
- True bypass
Order yours today!
Graphic G Guitar Equalizer Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Frequency Centers: 100Hz, 250Hz, 630Hz, 1.6kHz, 4kHz
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb