Open Box (Mint) Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne 90W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Surprising power and tone from this versatile 1x12.
The Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne is an easy-to-look-at, simple-to-use amplifier that has way more tone than you might expect hidden artfully behind these six knobs and a switch.
Deeply rooted in the Best of the Brit lineage, the Electra Dyne takes modified English gain sounds and sorts them into Lo and High regions. These 2 choices are combined with a retro-minded, American-voiced clean "channel" and linked to one mini-toggle that gives you 3 of the most classic sounds in rock 'n' roll on one switch. And unlike other amps of this style, Mesa Boogie has added footswitchable modes and a the finely tuned control interface that allows many players to stomp back and forth across the pond without touching a single control.
Add to this stealthy versatility the patented Simul-Class Power that blends the efficiency and headroom of Class AB Pentode with the sweeter clip and enhanced harmonics of Class-A-style wiring. Choose between the Simul-Class quartet of 6L6 for 90 watts of authority, or switch down to the Class AB pair for a bouncy, easy-to-clip 45 watts. You can also load the Electra Dyne with EL34 type tubes for a brighter Brit-style clip thanks to the switchable Bias Select.
Lush, deep, all-tube Reverb adds a whole new dimension to the Brit-inspired scheme and raises the bar to new heights. The Electra Dyne's Reverb circuit can be switched-in to be Active in all modes, defeated in either Lo or High gain Modes (Clean remains active), or Hard Bypassed, which removes the entire circuit—including the Reverb tube—from the signal path for the purist.
Shipping charges apply
Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address. Please call (866) 498-7882 for more information.
- Simul-Class Power Amp featuring 45/90W power switch
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- Single-channel simplicity with the performance versatility of a multi-channel amp through 3 footswitchable modes (Classic Boogie Clean, Vintage Low Gain, Vintage High Gain)
- Channel Control Features: Volume (Gain), Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence & Master Volume
- Slip Cover
- All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Auto Reverb Defeat Switch for Vintage Hi and Lo Modes (Defeat Mode removes Reverb from Vintage Hi or Low Modes but retains Reverb on Clean Mode—Normal Mode applies Reverb to all Modes)
- Reverb Hard-Bypass Switch removes entire Reverb Circuit from amp
- FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
- Slave Out with Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (Clean is default) and Reverb
- 17" Aluminum Chassis (rack-mountable option available)
- 2-Button Footswitch (Classic Clean, Vintage Low/Hi)
- Shipping charges apply
- Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address
Switch from American to British tone and back on the fly—add the always-surprising Electra Dyne to the cart now.