Maxon SD-9 Sonic Distortion
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Ramp up the filth factor!
The black sheep of Maxon's 9-Series, the Sonic Distortion offers a convincing balance between transistor and op-amp characteristics. The unique Low Boost/Hi Boost tone control offers plenty of beef while the output and distortion knobs dish out up to 55dB of vicious gain boost. At low-gain settings, the SD-9 functions perfectly as a full-frequency overdrive. Crank the gain and get gut-wrenching grind and singing sustain that'll turn a clean amp dirty and a dirty amp downright evil. Features true bypass, die-cast zinc case, and 3-year warranty.
- Convincing balance between transistor and op-amp characteristics
- Unique Low Boost/Hi Boost tone control offers plenty of beef
- Output and distortion knobs dish out up to 55dB of vicious gain boost
- True bypass switching
- Die-cast zinc case
- AC/DC operation (order optional Maxon AC210N adapter)