Maxon PT999 Phase Tone
Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The same intense phasing as the original with less noise and more dynamic range!
An ideal phaser for any kind of instrument or application-incredibly smooth and transparent-enhancing an instrument's character rather than masking it.
PT999 Phase Tone Specifications:
- AC Adaptor: AC210N (option) Input: AC120V Output: DC9V/200 mA Center - / Sleeve +
- Controls: Rate
- Current Consumption: 12 mA (9V) / 14 mA (10 V)
- Dimensions: (whole) 70 mm (W) x 112 mm (D) x 55 mm (H)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Input Level: 0 dBu
- Noise: (IHF-A) -80 dBu
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Level: 10K Ohms
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Speed Frequency: 0.2 Hz - 14 Hz
- Switch: Normal/Effect
- Weight: 270 g