Maxon PT999 Phase Tone
Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The same intense phasing as the original with less noise and more dynamic range!
An ideal phaser for any kind of instrument or application—incredibly smooth and transparent—enhancing an instrument's character rather than masking it.
PT999 Phase Tone Specifications:
- AC Adaptor: AC210N (option) Input: AC120V Output: DC9V/200 mA Center - / Sleeve +
- Controls: Rate
- Current Consumption: 12 mA (9V) / 14 mA (10 V)
- Dimensions: (whole) 70 mm (W) x 112 mm (D) x 55 mm (H)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Input Level: 0 dBu
- Noise: (IHF-A) -80 dBu
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Level: 10K Ohms
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Speed Frequency: 0.2 Hz - 14 Hz
- Switch: Normal/Effect
- Weight: 270 g