Maxon OD820 Overdrive Pro
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The stompbox OD with the great big head.
Improving on their own standard-setting OD808, Maxon has added unique voltage-doubling circuitry for greater headroom. It's the smoothest, warmest, most transparent overdrive ever. Reacts precisely to every picking nuance and playing dynamic. Features true bypass switching. Drive, tone, and level knobs for precision tone control. Uses 9-volt battery or included AC adapter.
- Greater headroom
- Smooth, warm tone
- True bypass switching
- Drive, tone, and level knobs
Pull 'er on down into overdrive and take your sound way over the limit. Put it in the cart today!
OD820 Overdrive Pro Specifications:
- AC Adaptor: AC120V Output: DC9V/200 mA Center - / Sleeve +)
- Amplitude: +16 dB (At 1 KHz)
- Controls: Drive, Tone, Level
- Current Consumption: 19 mA (10 VDC)
- Dimensions: 117 mm (W) x 150 mm (D) x 60 mm (H)
- Equivalent Input Noise: 107 dB (VR Max)
- Gain: +46 dB (VR max) (at 1 KHz)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Maxon: AC210N Adaptor (9VDC/200mA)
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Level: 10K Ohms or less
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Residual Noise: 98 dB (Level, VR Min)
- Switch: Normal/Effect (true bypass configuration)
- Weight: 500 g