Maxon OD-9 Overdrive Effects PedalProduct #155056 Maxon 155056 HBAH Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Old look; amazing new sound!
The Maxon OD-9 Overdrive Effects Pedal may look like your old favorite but that's where the similarity ends. Improved circuitry with a new chip yields the ultra-smooth dynamic overdrive guitarists crave. Drive and Level controls tweak the intensity and volume while the Hi Boost/Hi Cut tone controls adjust brightness. Features true bypass switching, a die-cast zinc case, and 3-year warranty. From subtle cries to shattering screams, the Maxon OD-9 delivers a huge range of tones.
- Improved circuitry with a new chip yields ultra-smooth dynamic overdrive
- Drive and Level controls tweak the intensity and volume
- Hi Boost/Hi Cut tone controls adjust brightness
- True bypass switching
- Die-cast zinc case
- AC/DC operation (order optional Maxon AC210N adapter)
Classic tube-like overdrive in a pedal. Need we say more?
OD-9 Overdrive Effects Pedal Specifications:
- AC Adaptor: AC210N (option) Input: AC120V Output: DC9V/200 mA Center - / Sleeve +)
- Accessories: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) x 1
- Controls: Drive, Tone, Level
- Current Consumption: 6 mA (9 V) / 7 mA (10 V)
- Dimensions: (whole) 74 mm (W) x 124 mm (D) x 54 mm (H)
- Equivalent Input Noise: 114 dB or less (input shorted IHF-A weighted)
- Gain: +40 dB (at 1.5 KHz)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Level: 10K Ohms
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (6F22) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Switch: Normal/Effect (true bypass configuration)
- Weight: 580 g