Maxon GE601 Graphic EqualizerProduct #155033 Maxon 155033 HBAC Equalizer Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Gives you precise control over your instrument's tone.
Covering six carefully selected frequency bands from 100Hz to 3.2kHz and offering +/-12dB of cut or boost, the GE601 can be used as a tone filter, feedback eliminator, pickup simulator, or level booster. Its wide frequency range makes it suitable for use with a variety of instruments.
GE601 Graphic Equalizer Specifications:
- AC Adaptor: AC210N (option) Input: AC120V Output: DC9V/200 mA Center - / Sleeve +)
- Accessories: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) x 1
- Controls: Cut/Boost (6), Level (1)
- Current Consumption: 11 mA (9V) / 12 mA (10 V)
- Dimensions (main body): 61 mm (W) x 112 mm (D) x 35 mm (H)
- Frequency Range: 100 Hz - 3.2 KHz
- Input Impedance : 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Max Amplitude: 12 dB
- Max Input: 4 dBu
- Noise (IHF-A): -110 dBu
- Non-skid pad: x 1
- Output: 1
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Switch: Normal/Effect
- User's Manual: x 1
- Weight: 240 g