Maxon DS830 Distortion Master
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
100% saturated Phat!
After decades of research, Maxon has designed the ultimate distortion pedal. Rich, full-frequency response with a perfectly voiced midrange and a precision-tuned low end that's big and tight without being muddy. Proprietary tone circuitry makes even the smallest amp sound like a full stack! Features true bypass switching. 9-volt battery or AC adapter (included).
- Full-frequency response
- Four knob tweakability
- True bypass switching
It's the last distortion stomp box you'll ever want. Go ahead, treat yourself, put it in the cart!
DS830 Distortion Master Specifications:
- AC Adaptor: (option) Input: AC120V Output: DC9V/200 mA Center - / Sleeve +)
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Level
- Current Consumption: 8 mA (9 V)
- Dimensions: (whole) 117 mm (W) x 150 mm (D) x 60 mm (H)
- Equivalent Input Noise: 114 dB (VR Max)
- Gain: +59 dB (VR Max) (At 1 KHz)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Maxon AC210N Adaptor: (9VDC/200mA)
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Level: 10K Ohms or less
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Residual Noise: 110 dB (Level, VR Min)
- Switch: Normal/Effect
- Weight: 500 g