Maxon CP101 CompressorSku #155032000000000 Maxon 155032 HBAA Compression & Sustain Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Smooth compression and very low noise!
Unlike other compressors, the Maxon CP101 doesn't alter an instrument's attack characteristics, providing a more natural response. It can be used to increase sustain or to limit signal peaks for a smooth, even output.
- Works perfectly with bass guitar, electric guitar, or acoustic/electrics
- Provides clean compression and minimal noise
Order your CP101 today and enjoy the silence.
CP101 Compressor Specifications:
- Compression: 42 dB
- Controls: Sustain, Level
- Current Consumption: 11 mA (9V) / 12 mA (10 V)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Input Level: 2 dBu
- Noise: (IHF-A) -110 dBu
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Switch: Normal/Effect
- Weight: 270 g
- Dimensions: (main body) 61 mm (W) x 112 mm (D) x 35 mm (H)
- Output Level: 0 dBu
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Maxon CP101 Compressor:
Finally a compressor without the rubberband pop that seems to be the sound of most others. I understand this has a 4:1 compression ratio, but that was perfect for me. I wanted a compressor that sounded great with my Strat, but also didn't lose all the volume and attack when switching to my Les Paul. This fit the bill nicely, even at it's highest settings. If you want to clean up your chords, add definition to your picking and add sustain, without the rubber snap, buy this one!