Smooth compression and very low noise!
Unlike other compressors, the Maxon CP101 doesn't alter an instrument's attack characteristics, providing a more natural response. It can be used to increase sustain or to limit signal peaks for a smooth, even output.
- Works perfectly with bass guitar, electric guitar, or acoustic/electrics
- Provides clean compression and minimal noise
Order your CP101 today and enjoy the silence.
CP101 Compressor Specifications:
- Compression: 42 dB
- Controls: Sustain, Level
- Current Consumption: 11 mA (9V) / 12 mA (10 V)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Input Level: 2 dBu
- Noise: (IHF-A) -110 dBu
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Switch: Normal/Effect
- Weight: 270 g
- Dimensions: (main body) 61 mm (W) x 112 mm (D) x 35 mm (H)
- Output Level: 0 dBu