Open Box (Mint) Maxon 9-Series AD-9 Pro Analog Delay Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Maxon designed the 9-Series AD-9 Pro Analog Delay Pedal to be the best sounding, most reliable analog delay ever. Improved construction including through-hole, glass reinforced epoxy PCB's, snap-in PCB connectors, and true bypass switching guarantee trouble free performance. The combination of one Panasonic MN3205 BBD IC and one Signetics NE570 compander provides warm yet crystal-clear delay time with adjustable repeats and zero clock noise.
The AD-9 Delay Pedal captures all the classic sounds of the most sought-after vintage analog delay units. With 10-300 milliseconds of variable delay time provided by a Panasonic MN3205 (low voltage BBD IC, now out of production), the AD-9 Analog Delay can produce a wide variety of time-delay effects, from Rock-A-Billy slapback echo to erratic, runaway delays. The Maxon AD-9's Repeat control provides additional spatial effects by adjusting the repeats from one to infinity to emulate various room sizes. Calibrated for self-oscillation, the AD-9 is an analog delay pedal capable of "UFO landing" effects as well as many other bizarre sounds limited only by your imagination.
The AD-9 stompbox's Delay Level control adjusts the mix between dry and effected signals, allowing the delayed signal to sit back behind the input signal to add subtle ambience or right up in front for greater impact. Stereo outputs provide a variety of signal routing options for use with multiple amplifier setups or mixer channels. All sounds are provided with zero clock noise thanks to one Signetics NE570 compander and true bypass switching using a 4PDT mechanical switch.
Since their introduction in the early 1980's, Maxon 9-Series designs have achieved a legendary, almost mythical status with pedal connoisseurs around the globe. The reasons for this are simple - superior sound quality and innovative features that offer a seamless interface between performer and performance - nothing more, nothing less. 20 years later this rule still holds true. Now available with improved circuitry including true bypass switching, Maxon 9-Series effects remain the standard by which all others are judged.
- True bypass
- Crystal clear delay
- Adjustable repeats
- Zero clock noise
- Dry/effect mix
- Stereo outputs
- Input Impedance: 500kOhms
- Output Impedance: 10kOhms or less
- Residual Noise: -100dB or less (IHF-A)
- Delay Time: 20mSec - 450mSec
- Equivalent Input Noise: -116dB or less (IHF-A)
- Control: Delay Time, Feedback, Delay Level
- Switch: Single/Dual Mode, Effect
- Operating Voltage: 9V
- Power Consumption: Delay Time Min. 39mA/DC.9V, 38mA/DC.10V
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 74" x 54" x 124"
- Weight: 580g (including battery)
- Battery: 9V battery (6LR61 or 6F22) x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Battery Life: mangenese dry battery more than 2 hours, 25deg C/ 77 deg F (Panasonic 6F22NB), alkaline dry battery more than 8 hours 25deg C/ 77deg F (Panasonic 6LR61G)
Experience the power of nine “ call or click today to order.