Marshall MG Series MG50CFX 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo AmpProduct #H76563 Marshall H76563 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ideal practice amp with an analogue tonal heart and solid digital effects section.
The Marshall MG Series MG50CFX 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp is an ideal amp for practicing and even performing in small to medium settings. Boasting a bold carbon fibre clad look, solid digital effects and MG's critically acclaimed, analogue tonal heart, the MGCF Series has arrived and is already the practice amp choice of some of the world's leading players.
- Compact size for practice and small jams/gigs
- Carbon fiber look and feel
- Critically acclaimed Marshall analogue tone
- Large complement of digital effects
Get inspired with killer Marshall tone and rock-hard effects. Order today.
MG Series MG50CFX 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Output (RMS): 50W
- Speaker: 1x12"
- Channels (storable): Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Digital Effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Octave
- Digital Delay: Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi, Reverse
- Digital Reverb: Spring, Studio
- Power Amp Damping Switch: Yes
- Mp3/ Line In jack: Yes
- Emulated headphone Output: Yes
- External FX Loop: Yes
- 2-Way Chgannel Switching Footswitch: Supplied
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
- Dimensions: 518 x 494 x 278
- Weight: 16.6