Marshall MG Series MG15CFX 15W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An ideal amp with an analogue tonal heart and solid digital effects section.
The Marshall MG Series MG Series MG15CFX 15W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp is an ideal amp for practicing and even performing in small to medium settings. Boasting a bold carbon fibre clad look, solid digital effects and MG's critically acclaimed, analogue tonal heart, the MGCF Series has arrived and is already the practice amp choice of some of the world's leading players.
- Compact size for practice and small jams/gigs
- Carbon fiber look and feel
- Critically acclaimed Marshall analogue tone
- Large complement of digital effects
Get inspired with killer Marshall tone and rock-hard effects. Order today.
MG Series MG15CFX 15W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Output (RMS): 15W
- Speaker: 1x8"
- Channels (storable): Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Digital Effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Octave
- Digital Reverb: Spring, Studio
- Internal FDD: Yes
- Mp3/ Line In jack: Yes
- Emulated headphone Output: Yes
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
- Dimensions: 15" x 14.9" x 8" (382 x 379 x 205 mm)
- Weight: 16.9 lb. (7.7 kg)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Warmth
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Marshall MG Series MG15CFX 15W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp:
This amp is what it is. It's for beginners who want an array of effects, without having to shell out the giant expense of individual effects pedals. I however, HAVE saved up for those individual effects pedals and this amp will NOT be retiring them. For a beginner, it should impress... for an experienced player it probably won't. The GOOD news is it has a nice clean tone... and the octave effect (biggest reason I bought the amp) works nicely, especially with the distorted channels. I would equal that effect alone on par with an octave pedal from boss... and the amp is comparable in price with the boss oc-3. The other effects I'll still be using pedals for.