Restock Marshall MG Series MG100HCFX 100W Guitar Amp Head
Solid State Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An ideal amp with an analogue tonal heart and solid digital effects section.
The Marshall MG Series MG100HCFX 100W Guitar Amp Head is an ideal amp for performing in small to medium settings. Boasting a bold carbon fibre clad look, solid digital effects and MG's critically acclaimed, analogue tonal heart, the MGCF Series has arrived and is already the practice amp choice of some of the world's leading players.
- Carbon fiber look and feel
- Critically acclaimed Marshall analogue tone
- Large complement of digital effects
Get inspired with killer Marshall tone and rock-hard effects. Order today.
MG Series MG100HCFX 100W Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Output (RMS): 100W
- Channels (storable): Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Digital Effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Octave
- Digital Delay: Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi, Reverse
- Digital Reverb: Spring, Studio
- Power Amp Damping Switch: Yes
- Mp3/ Line In jack: Yes
- Emulated headphone Output: Yes
- External FX Loop: Yes
- 2-Way Chgannel Switching Footswitch: Supplied
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
- Dimensions: 26.5" x 19.4" x 10.9" (674 x 494 x 278 mm)
- Weight: 49.3 lb. (22.4 kg)