Marshall MB450H 450W Hybrid Bass Head Black With Metal GrilleProduct #484009 Marshall 484009 HABBA Hybrid Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Big output and plenty of tonal versatility!
The Marshall MB450H is a powerhouse amp head for your bass. It wallops a massive 450W of total bass power when connected to 2 extension cabinets. All that's left to do now is to choose your preferred choice of cabinets so you can plug in and rock!
Both channels--Modern and Classic--have separate EQ. The Modern channel features bass, treble, parametric mid and a compressor. The Classic channel with its ECC83 preamp valve includes a Boost switch, and it has a 3-band passive tone network with 3 different voices. Like the high-wattage Marshall combo amps, the MB450 bass head has the option of blending the 2 channels either from the front panel or via a supplied 2-way footswitch.
- Superb, versatile two channel Bass Amp head with a monstrous 450 watt power output
- 300 watts Output @ 4 Ohms
- 450 watts Output @ 2 Ohms
- Speakon connectors x 2
- 1/4 inch jack speaker connectors x 2
- Built-in limiter
- DI Line out: XLR (Pre and Post)
- FX Loop
- Footswitch: 2 Way (included)
- 2 channels, Modern and Classic
- Blend control
- Built-in compressor (switchable Modern channel)
- ECC83 pre-amp valve (Classic channel)
- Boost Switch (Classic channel)
- 3 x Mid Voices
- Master Volume
- CD input (1/4 inch jack)
MB450H 450W Hybrid Bass Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 630 x 220 x 235 mm
- Weight: 15 Kg