Restock Marshall MB4410 300W/450W 4x10" Hybrid Bass Combo
(Black with Metal Grille)
Bass Amplifier Cabinets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Brutalize them with music!
The Marshall MB4410 is the daddy of bass combo amps. The 450 Watt bass combo houses 4x10" speakers, and an HF horn. It's big enough to sound monstrous, yet transportable enough to fit in the car. The Marshall bass combo booms with low frequency bottom-end. The MB4410 amp features 2 channels--Modern and Classic--with a separate EQ for each. Modern features include bass, treble, parametric mid and switchable compressor with variable level control. The Classic channel with its ECC83 pre-amp valve includes a Boost switch and has a 3-band passive tone network. You can mix the Marshall MB4410 amp's 2 channels either from the front panel or from the supplied 2-way footswitch. The overall volume of the blend is adjustable in addition to the balance between the 2 channels.
- Big enough to sound monstrous, yet transportable enough to fit in the car!
- 300 watts Output @ 4 Ohms
- 450 watts Output @ 2 Ohms (with extension cabinet)
- 4 x 10 inch speakers
- HF Horn
- Speakon connectors x 2
- 1/4 inch jack speaker connectors x 2
- Built-in limiter
- DI Line out: XLR (Pre and Post)
- FX Loop
- Footswitch: 2 Way (included)
- 2 channels, Modern and Classic
- Blend control
- Built-in compressor (switchable Modern channel)
- ECC83 pre-amp valve (Classic channel)
- Boost Switch (Classic channel)
- 3 x Mid Voices
- Master Volume
- CD input (1/4 inch jack)
Order today and rumble wherever you play!
MB4410 300W/450W 4x10" Hybrid Bass Combo Specifications:
- Dimensions: 630 x 720 x 410 mm
- Weight: 51 Kg