Open Box (Fair - Needs Repair) Marshall MB4210 300W/450W 2x10" Hybrid Bass Combo Amp
(Black with Metal Grille 886830685255)
Hybrid Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The pub punisher!
The Marshall MB4210 higher wattage bass combo amp is just what the doctor ordered. The Marshall MB4210 is for those wanting to leave a lasting impression with not only the audience, but also with fellow band members. The MB4210 bass amp will send fat and heavy signals thudding through the chest of everybody within 200 yards! This 450W, 2x10 combo with HF horn has 2 channels (Modern and Classic) with separate EQ for each. The Modern channel features bass, treble, a parametric mid, and a switchable compressor with variable level control. The Classic channel with its ECC83 preamp valve includes a Boost switch, and has a 3-band passive tone network. The MB4210 bass amp also lets you select a blend of the two channels either from the front panel, or via a supplied two-way footswitch. The overall volume of the blend is adjustable in addition to the balance between the 2 channels.
- Sends booming bottom-end signals thudding through the chest of everybody within a 200 yard radius!
- 300 watts Output @ 4 Ohms
- 450 watts Output @ 2 Ohms (with extension cabinet)
- 2 x 10 inch speakers
- HF Horn
- Speakon connectors x 2
- 1/4" jack speaker connectors x 2
- Built-in limiter
- DI Line out: XLR (Pre and Post)
- FX Loop
- Footswitch: 2 Way (included)
- 2 channels, Modern and Classic
- Blend control
- Built-in compressor (switchable Modern channel)
- ECC83 pre-amp valve (Classic channel)
- Boost Switch (Classic channel)
- Mid Voices
- Master Volume
- CD input (1/4 inch jack)
Leave a lasting impression on everyone who hears you, call or click now!
MB4210 300W/450W 2x10" Hybrid Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions: 630 x 535 x 280 mm
- Weight: 33 Kg