Marshall JVM410H and 1960AV Half Stack
Guitar Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
More channels, more gain, more versatility.
This half stack includes the Marshall JVM410H Tube Amp Head and 1960AV Vintage Speaker Cabinet.
JVM410H Tube Amp Head
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-tube, 4-channel JVM410H 100-Watt tube head is the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date - and that's really saying something!
Each of its 4 channels - Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2 - are not only completely independent of each other, they all boast 3 Modes, all 12 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 4-channel effectively 12 Marshalls in one!
The JVM410H amp head has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
Even though the head and combo both house 28 controls and 8 LED switches on their front panels, they're incredibly simple to understand because of the extremely logical layout. Each of the 4 channels has the usual suspects when it comes to controls - Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble & Gain - accounting for 20 of the 28 controls right away. Take away the 4 reverb controls and you're only left with 4 Master controls - 2 Master Volumes plus Resonance & Presence.
Add to this an ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 6-way footswitch boasts 7 LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM410H all-valve amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
1960AV Vintage Speaker Cabinet
The Marshall 1960V Vintage Speaker Cabinet puts out beautiful tone at any volume. The addition of an impedance (4 or 16 ohm) mono/stereo switching mechanism has transformed the "industry standard" 1960 into the ultimate speaker cab. This 280W Marshall cab is loaded with Celestion G12 Vintage speakers.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- JVM410H Tube Amp Head
- 100-watt valve head
- Valve complement: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- 4 independent, footswitchable channels ” Clean, Crunch, OD1 and OD2
- Each channel boasts three footswitchable modes ” Green, Orange and Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops ” Series/Parallel and Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
- 1960AV Vintage Speaker Cabinet
- 280W handling
- 4 x 12" Celestion G12 Vintage speakers (70W each)
- Impedance (4 or 16 ohm) and mono/stereo switching
- 2 inputs
- Impedance: 16/4 Ohm mono, 8 Ohm stereo
- Dimensions: 770mm x 755mm x 365mm
- Weight: 40.6 kg