Marshall JVM410H and 1960A Half StackProduct #430976 Marshall 430976 HAN Amplifier Stacks https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
JVM410H Tube Amp Head
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 4-channel JVM410H 100-watt tube head is the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall guitar amp head to date-and that's really saying something.
Each of its 4 channels--Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2--are not only completely independent of each other, they all boast 3 modes, all 12 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 4-channel effectively 12 Marshalls in one.
The JVM410H amp head has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's 2 Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
Even though the head and combo both house 28 controls and 8 LED switches on their front panels, they're incredibly simple to understand because of the extremely logical layout. Each of the 4 channels has the usual suspects when it comes to control--Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble & Gain--accounting for 20 of the 28 controls right away. Take away the 4 reverb controls and you're only left with 4 Master controls--2 Master Volumes plus Resonance & Presence.
Add to this an ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amplifier's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 6-way footswitch boasts 7 LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM410H all-valve guitar amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
1960A 300W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
The Marshall 1960 Speaker Cabinet puts out beautiful tone at any volume. The addition of an impedance (4 or 16 ohm) mono/stereo switching mechanism has transformed the "industry standard" 1960 into the ultimate speaker cab. These 300W Marshall speaker cabinets are loaded with Celestion Vintage speakers. The 1960A cab is angled.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- 100-watt valve head
- Valve complement: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- 4 independent, footswitchable channels — Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes — Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops — Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
- Speaker type: Celestion G12T-75W
- Speaker configuration: 4x12"
- Power (RMS): 300W
- Selectable mono/stereo: Yes
- Impedance stereo/mono: 8 Ohm, 16/4 Ohm
- 30"W x 32-3/4"H x 14-1/4"D