Marshall JVM Series JVM210C 100W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp BlackProduct #481672 Marshall 481672 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 2-channel version of the JVM410C Combo
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM210C combo is a 2-channel version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410C. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date—and that's really saying something.
Each of its 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one.
The JVM210C has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's 2 Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
An ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact that all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp. The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM210C all-valve combo will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
- 100W power
- All-valve, with 5 x
- 12AX7s and 4 x EL34s
- 2 x 12" Celestion speakers
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI