Marshall JVM Series JVM205C 50W 2x12 Tube Combo Amp BlackProduct #481673 Marshall 481673 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM205C 50-Watt tube combo amp is a 2-channel version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. Each of this combo amp's 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one!
The JVM205C has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
An ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM205C all-valve combo amp will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
- 50W power
- All-valve, with 5 x ECC83s, and 2 x EL34s
- 1x Vintage 12" + 1x Heritage 12" Speaker
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
JVM Series JVM205C 50W 2x12 Tube Combo Amp Specifications:
- 27" x 20" x 10.5" (690x510x265mm)
- 65 lbs. (29.5kg)