Marshall DSL5C 5W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo with Celestion Ten-30
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great low-wattage tone and useful features.
The Marshall DSL5C delivers the distinct tube-driven tone and versatility you would expect from a DSL amplifier, all wrapped up in a smaller 5W package.
As well as providing the player with all of their sonic needs, the DSL5C boasts many other features, including two footswitchable channels (Classic & Ultra) for different gain levels, Tone Shift & Deep switches, headphone/emulated output, Power Switch to cut output to 1W and an FX loop.
Given its DSL tonal heritage, low output and awesome features, it makes for an incredibly versatile amplifier for playing live, recording, rehearsing, practicing and more.
- Power: 5W (switchable to 1W)
- 2 Channels - Classic Gain & Ultra Gain (footswitchable)
- Channel status LEDs
- Shared EQ - Bass, Middle, Treble
- Tone Shift & Deep switches for enhanced tonal possibilities
- Headphone/Emulated Line Out
- 1/8" Audio Input
- Quality FX Loop
- 16Ω speaker out
- Celestion Ten-30 speaker
- Powered by 3 x ECC83 and 1 x 12BH7/ECC99 Valves
- Footswitch Included (single button for channel change)
Get killer Marshall tone for a ton of applications. Order today!