Marshall DSL15H 15W All-Tube Guitar Amp Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile and portable head packed with classic tone.
The Marshall DSL15H 15W guitar amp head is a no-nonsense, mini-brute. It is identical to the DSL15C except it doesn’t feature reverb. It is compact, making it easy easy for the musician on the go.
It's an all-tube, 15W head that delivers great tone in a compact “small box” design. Powered by two 6V6 power tubes, with four 12AX7s in the preamp, the DSL15H might be small, but its guts are as serious as its big brother, the DSL100H.
With footswitchable classic/ultra gain channels (footswitch supplied), deep switch to boost lower-end chunk, and on the back panel a pentode/triode switch for maximum flexibility (15W to 7.5W), the DSL15H perfectly combines performance, versatility and value for money.
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp)
- Half-power switch to 7.5W
- Two footswitchable channels
- Controls: Volume, gain (independent per channel); presence, bass, middle, treble, deep, toneshift (universal)
- Dimensions: 19.6” x 9.5” x 9.2”
- Weight: 22.5 lb.
- Footswitch included
Call or click to get this portable powerhouse.