Marshall DSL100H and MX412A 4x12 100W All-Tube Half Stack
Guitar Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An all-tube half stack with Marshall tone and style.
The twin-channel DSL100H monster has the same tube complement and feature set as the iconic DSL100, with a few upgrades. Marshall has added a Resonance control as opposed to the original's fixed Deep switch, so you have total control of how much low end girth you add. The spring reverb has been replaced with studio-quality digital reverb. A rear panel Pentode/Triode switch drops the output to 50W. A two-way footswitch is supplied. This half stack kit is a seriously epic rig.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp), one 12AX7, four EL34 (power amp)
- Pentode/Triode (half-power) switch
- Dual footswitchable channels
- Two modes per channel
- Controls: 3-band EQ, mid-shift, presence, resonance, reverb
- Digital reverb
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 29.1" x 10.8" x 9.5"
- Weight: 53.3 lb.
- MX412A 4x12" Cab
- Power handling: 240W
- Speakers: 4x12" Celestion G12E-60
- Slant construction
- MDF construction
- Dimensions: 30.3" x 29.7" x 14.3"
- Weight: 64 lb.
Call or click to get this half stack today!