Marshall Custom Tattoo Vicky Morgan Stack JVM410H 100W Tube Guitar Head and 1960A 4x12 Guitar Cab
Guitar Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get a rig that looks as amazing as it sounds.
Music inspired Vicky Morgan, of Ghost House Tattoos, to be a tattoo artist—the perfect fit for this project. “The bands I loved as a teenager totally influenced me and many of these bands are a part of the Marshall family.” Her style is “traditional/neo traditional.”
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 4-channel JVM410H 100W tube head is the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall guitar amp head to date-and that's really saying something.
Each of its 4 channels—Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2—are not only completely independent of each other, they all boast 3 modes, all 12 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 4-channel effectively 12 Marshalls in one.
The JVM410H amp head has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's 2 Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
Even though the head and combo both house 28 controls and 8 LED switches on their front panels, they're incredibly simple to understand because of the extremely logical layout. Each of the 4 channels has the usual suspects when it comes to control—Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble & Gain—accounting for 20 of the 28 controls right away. Take away the four reverb controls and you're only left with 4 Master controls—2 Master Volumes plus Resonance & Presence.
Add to this an ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amplifier's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 6-way footswitch boasts 7 LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM410H all-valve guitar amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
The legendary Marshall 1960A slant 4x12” cab is rated at 300W RMS, loaded with a quartet of Celestion G12T-75 speakers. The rear input panel is switchable between 16Ω and 4Ω mono, and 8Ω stereo.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tube complement: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- Four independent, footswitchable channels: Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes: Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- Two footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops: Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- Six-way, seven-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Dimensions: 29.5” x 12.2” x 8.5”
- Weight: 48.5 lb.
- Power handling: 300W RMS
- Speakers: 4x12” Celestion G12T-75
- Custom graphics
- Impedance: 16Ω/4Ω mono; 8Ω stereo
- Dimensions: 29.9” x 32.6” x 14.3”
- Weight: 81.5 lb.