Marshall Custom Tattoo Tutti Serra Stack JVM410H 100W Tube Guitar Head and 1960A 4x12 Guitar Cab
Guitar Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Marshall's flagship do-all tone monster half-stack with looks as amazing as the sound.
“Japanese and traditional” is how artist Tutti Serra, of Black Garden Tattoo, categorizes his style. He was thrilled with the idea of “mixing music with paintings” and working with Marshall on this project. Especially because he knew it would be “perfectly executed.”
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 4-channel JVM410H 100W tube head is the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall guitar amp head to date-and that's really saying something.
Each of its 4 channels—Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2—are not only completely independent of each other, they all boast 3 modes, all 12 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 4-channel effectively 12 Marshalls in one.
The JVM410H amp head has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's 2 Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
Even though the head and combo both house 28 controls and 8 LED switches on their front panels, they're incredibly simple to understand because of the extremely logical layout. Each of the 4 channels has the usual suspects when it comes to control—Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble & Gain—accounting for 20 of the 28 controls right away. Take away the four reverb controls and you're only left with 4 Master controls—2 Master Volumes plus Resonance & Presence.
Add to this an ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amplifier's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 6-way footswitch boasts 7 LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM410H all-valve guitar amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
The legendary Marshall 1960A slant 4x12” cab is rated at 300W RMS, loaded with a quartet of Celestion G12T-75 speakers. The rear input panel is switchable between 16Ω and 4Ω mono, and 8Ω stereo.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tube complement: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- Four independent, footswitchable channels: Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes: Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- Two footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops: Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- Six-way, seven-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Dimensions: 29.5” x 12.2” x 8.5”
- Weight: 48.5 lb.
- Power handling: 300W RMS
- Speakers: 4x12” Celestion G12T-75
- Custom graphics
- Impedance: 16Ω/4Ω mono; 8Ω stereo
- Dimensions: 29.9” x 32.6” x 14.3”
- Weight: 81.5 lb.