Marshall Custom Tattoo JVM215C 50W Tube Guitar Combo Phil BlackProduct #J05347 Marshall J05347 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get a Marshall combo that is a feast for both the ears and the eyes.
Feast your eyes and ears upon the Custom Tattoo series of the phenomenal JVM215C 1x12 combo. It has all the tonal versatility and sonic mastery that you know, but now it features beautiful, striking tattoo-style artwork from five amazing artists who lent their talents to Marshall to bring you an amp series that has both incredible sound and stage presence to match.
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM215C is a 2-channel, 50W version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410C. Each of its 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one!
The JVM215C has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
An ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM215C all-valve combo will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
Select from the drop-down menu above for style options.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tube complement: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- Four independent, footswitchable channels: Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes: Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- Two footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops: Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- Six-way, seven-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 12.2 x 8.5
- Weight: 48.5 lb.