- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Equipped with both a tube and solid state preamp.
Designed in collaboration with Italian Markbass artist Faso, the TSA500 bass amp head allows you to blend a tube preamp with a solid state preamp and offers such extra features as a headphone output and an aux XLR out. It's a practical and versatile option for any bassist.
- 300W at 8 ohms; 500W at 4 ohms
- Blendable tube and solid stage preamp sections
- Tuner out
- 4-band EQ section with semi-parametric mids
- VPF (variable preshape filter)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- Headphone out with level
- Tuner output
- Aux XLR out with level control and pre/post switch
Add this versatile bass head to the cart now.
TSA 500 Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Input: Impedance 500 kOhm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- Effect Return: Impedance 22 kOhm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- Gain (Tube Section): -80 dB to +35 dB range
- Gain (Solid State): -45 dB to +28 dB range
- Line Out: Level control on front panel
- Pre/Post EQ (for both line outs): Switch on rear panel
- Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
- Ground Lift (Aux Out): Switch on rear panel
- Master Volume
- Headphones Level
- Foodswitch: Mute to tune
- Low: Center frequency: 60 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- Mid-Low (semi-parametric): Frequency 100–800Hz; level: ±16 dB
- Mid-High (semi-parametric): Frequency 700 Hz–6 kHz; level: ±16 dB
- High: Center frequency: 4.5 kHz; level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): Center frequency 380 Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Max cut range 250 Hz–20 kHz
- Line Out: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- Line Out Aux: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- Effects Send: Unbalanced, max. voltage 12 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon, 1/4"
- Headphone Out: 30–600 ohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Dimensions: 14.21" W x 3.36" H x 11.9" D — 2 rack units high
- Output power: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.