Markbass Traveler 121H Rear-Ported Compact 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
Bass Amplifier Cabinets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Stacked or solo, this award-winning cab is especially effective for acoustic bass players.
The Markbass Traveler 121H is a fantastic speaker cab for bass players who need a small, yet warm-sounding rig. The fact that the Traveler 121H won the 2007 Best Bass Cabinet MIPA award should make it an even easier choice, especially for acoustic bass players. Made of sturdy, yet lightweight construction, the rear-ported Markbass Traveler 121H features a 12" neodymium woofer from B&C and a 1" compression driver with custom horn.
- B&C 12" woofer
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
- Redesigned to stack with Standard Series cabs
- On it's side it also stacks with the Mini CMD 121P and CMD 121H combos
Get a more intimate sound out of your bass with this compact cab. Order today!
Traveler 121H Rear-Ported Compact 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker size: 1 x 12"
- Bass ports: rear
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
- Weight: 34.61 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.39"W x 15.35"H x 17.05"D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Markbass Traveler 121H Rear-Ported Compact 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet:
Sounds clearer than a 15 and puts out more bottom than a 2x10. It makes a great lightweight stand-alone cab if you don't want to lug around huge gear. And believe me, I've had my share of oversized equipment! I sometimes have to bring PA & recording gear to the gigs. So I was forced to downsize my amp setup so everything would fit in my ride.
But don't get me wrong. These Markbass Traveler cabs won't downsize your sound and they are a great investment. I combined it with the matching Traveler 2x10 and the 2 cabinets put out a rich, loud, balanced sound.
For years I was using SWR cabs. The horn on the Markbass cabs are a little more subtle but hiss less than the SWR's.
You can't go bad with this 12. It makes a great addition for an existing 2x10 or 4x10 setup without buying a big subwoofer.