Markbass SUPER PRO DI BOX Bass PedalProduct #484192 Markbass 484192 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Designed for active basses, this passive DI is optimized to give full, rich, linear sound at all frequencies.
The Markbass Super Pro DI Box has worked long and hard to design a state-of-the-art passive direct box that fully meets the needs of professional sound engineers. Phase distortion and harmonic distortion are most prevalent at lower frequencies, but through the Super Pro DI Box, the sound comes through clearly with smooth, transparent low end.
The Markbass direct box is extremely quiet and clean, and has been optimized to give full, rich, linear sound at all frequencies, handling extreme transients without adding any distortion or color to your sound. The Super Pro DI Box performs beautifully with any source you put through it—not just bass. The Markbass pedal is great for acoustic and electric guitars, electronic drums, high-output electronic instruments and digital keyboards. Passive direct boxes have the advantage of providing isolation, which can reduce ground hum in systems, but this requires a high-quality transformer—and the "Yellow Box" features one of the world's finest.
- Input (1/4")
- Thru (send to amp)
- XLR out
- Ground lift
No matter what type of signal you use it for, this DI always sounds full and natural!
SUPER PRO DI BOX Bass Pedal Specifications:
- Input connectors : 1/4" Jack
- OUTPUTS CONNECTORS: 1/4" Jack + XLR Male
- Input impedance (LINE): 80 Kohm (secondary 600 ohm)
- Input impedance (SPEAKER): 12 Kohm (secondary 600 ohm)
- Line Attenuation : 21 dB (secondary 600 Ohm)
- Speaker Attenuation : 47 dB (secondary 600 Ohm)
- SWITCHES : SPEAKER OUT/LINE, GROUND LIFT
- Weight : 0.46 lbs / 208 g
- Dimensions : 5.5"H x 2.6"W x 2.4"D
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.