Markbass Randy Jackson Signature TTE 500 500W Tube Bass Amp HeadProduct #H76818 Markbass H76818 HABBC Tube Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This groundbreaking "modern vintage" head brings the sound quality of all-tube heads into a super practical and ultrareliable package.
The Markbass Randy Jackson Signature TTE 500 500W Tube Bass Amp Head is best described as “Modern Vintage,” which may seem to be an oxymoron, but it sums up the unique new TTE 500 well. Current technology is brought together with classic tone concepts in a head that looks and sounds vintage—but features some special adaptations of the innovations that put the Markbass on the map. The classic sound comes from an old-style tube preamp, a tube compressor, a simple 3-band passive EQ section, a “Color” filter (a tube adaptation of the famous Markbass VLE control), and an innovative Tube Technology Emulator power amp.
The question is: modern or vintage...? Randy Jackson says "Yes. Both. Finally an amp for every sound!"
- Combines vintage sounds with modern reliability
- All tube preamp and compressor with TTE power section
- 3-band EQ plus "Color" filter
Put this versatile and great-sounding head on your favorite cab and feel the classic sounds emitting from your bass. Order today.
Randy Jackson Signature TTE 500 500W Tube Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Preamp: Tube
- Tube: 3x ECC83 + 1x ECC81 (compressor)
- Power Amp: Analog (TTE: “Tube Technology Emulator”)
- Power Supply: Special Markbass Digital Power Supply
- Power: 500W @ 4 ohms / 300W @ 8ohms
- EQ (passive)
- - BASS
- - MIDDLE
- - HIGH
- Controls: compressor - colour (tube-driven VLE)
- Outputs: Speakers (2 speakon combo) - Line Out (XLR)
- Weight: 6 kg / 13.23 lbs
- Notes: The minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.