Markbass R500 500W Bass Amp HeadSku #481747000000000 Markbass 481747 HABBC Tube Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A high-powered analog bass head made for bassists who just want to rock.
The Markbass R500 is a bass amplifier head that will have you rocking out old-school, rocking hard, creating your own alternative rock, or shredding up the stage stealing the spotlight from your guitarists! The 500W analog R500 amp (at 4 ohms; 300W at 8 ohms) features a tube preamp that will break up just the way you want it to, and a newly designed limiter that produces glorious distortion instead of cramping your style. The simple 4-band EQ gives you all you need to access a wide range of sounds for any genre. As far as controls, the Gain knob is for the amount of tube overdrive, whereas the Master knob is for your volume.
- Analog amp with a tube preamp which provides 500W at 4 ohms; 300W at 8 ohms
- 1/4" input jack works with passive or active basses
- Gain knob controls tube overdrive
- Master knob controls volume
- Line out controls rear XLR line out volume level
- 4-band EQ: Low, Low Mid, High Mid, HIgh
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR line out
- Pre EQ/Post EQ switch to determine whether the output signal is effected by the EQ settings or not
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
Increase the power and tonal versatility of your bass sound with this top-quality 500W bass head. Get yours today!
R500 500W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 9 Vpp
- Effect Return impedance: 33Kohm, max. voltage: 12 Vpp
- Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohms, 500W RMS at 4 ohms
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN: —80dB to +25dB range
- GROUND LIFT: Switch on rear panel
- MASTER VOLUME
- Optional footswitch: mute
- Center frequency: 80Hz; level ±12dB
- LOW MID
- Center frequency 400Hz, level ±12dB
- HIGH MID
- Center frequency 800Hz, level ±12dB
- 3kHz shelf; level ±12dB
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 12 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4" x 2
- Dimensions: 8.16"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 11.89"(D)
- Weight: 8.16 lbs.